Why send marketing emails
As a business owner it's vital that you stay in contact with your clients and prospects. Email marketing is a proven cost efficient strategy for getting your word out and keeping your clients engaged.
Email marketing also provides a higher response rate from your client base over a direct mailing strategy while saving you time and money. Marketing emails are also a great way to increase traffic to your website as you can include direct links in your emails to direct your customers back to your website. Better yet, you can track how many people click on the links so you can have some good measures of success of your email campaigns.
Here is a short list of some of the advantages of Email Marketing.
Advantages of Email Marketing
- A mailing list allows you to distribute information to a wide range of specific subscribers and also potential customers all for a relatively low cost.
- When compared to other media investments such as direct mail or printed newsletters, email is a far less expensive method.
- Email marketing is a proven successful method of engaging your target audience.
- The delivery time for an email message is short, most emails reach their destinations in minutes so content can be fresh and interesting.
- As an advertiser you are able to steer your audience and get your message across much more easily than with other web based marketing ideas.
- Your email messages are easy to track. You can track users via autoresponders, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-throughs and more. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- You can generate repeat business affordably and automatically.
- You can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in to receive email on subjects of interest to them.
- You can make your emails interactive and these interactions can trigger other messages to be delivered automatically, or other events, such as updating the profile of the recipient to indicate a specific interest category.
- Email marketing is a green advertising strategy.
- Your email strategy can be tuned and optimised with the tracking and response metrics by a process of testing to ensure positive results.
For more information on Email Marketing or the Marketing Emails system please contact us today.